STRATFORD HOLIDAY COTTAGES
41 & 42 Shakespeare Street,
Pets welcome by prior arrangement in Number 42 only.
ETC: 4 Star.
Low season £300 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £750 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sarah Field
Tel: 07849 838551
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWith 4 Star ratings these two luxury cottages are situated in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon, only minutes from Shakespeare's Birthplace and the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. Both have very sought after and essential private off road parking, as on street permit parking can be very difficult.
1 Apr, 8 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr, 29 Apr
For visitors wishing to explore the local area, Warwick and Leamington Spa are only 10 miles away. The Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford are within easy reach.
- The cottages are Grade II listed and were built in 1840. They are both tastefully decorated throughout.
- Each also has a private patio area with garden furniture to sit and relax after sightseeing.
- They have fully fitted kitchens including dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, fridge, freezer and cooker.
- Number 41 has a through lounge/dining room, and all downstairs is flagstone floors.
- Number 42 has a lounge with wooden flooring leading to a separate dining room and kitchen both of which have flagstone floors.
- The cottages each have an inviting fireplace with sofas and a television (with a video player in Number 42 and a DVD player in Number 41).
- Upstairs both cottages have three bedrooms; a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, and a bunk bedroom; sleeping six in total.
- Both cottages have a family bathroom equipped with a bath, shower, basin and toilet.
- Number 41 also has a separate en-suite bathroom adjacent to the double bedroom: which has a shower, toilet, and basin.
- Pets are welcome in Number 42 by arrangement.