STRATFORD HOLIDAY COTTAGES
41 & 42 Shakespeare Street,
Pets welcome by prior arrangement in Number 42 only.
ETC: 4 Star.
Low season £250 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £720 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sarah Field
Tel: 01789 298 141 (office hours)
Fax: 01789 262 272
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWith 4 Star ratings these two luxury cottages are situated in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon, only minutes from Shakespeare's Birthplace and the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. Both have very sought after and essential private off road parking, as on street permit parking can be very difficult.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr
For visitors wishing to explore the local area, Warwick and Leamington Spa are only 10 miles away. The Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford are within easy reach.
- The cottages are Grade II listed and were built in 1840. They are both tastefully decorated throughout.
- Each also has a private patio area with garden furniture to sit and relax after sightseeing.
- They have fully fitted kitchens including dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, fridge, freezer and cooker.
- Number 41 has a through lounge/dining room, and all downstairs is flagstone floors.
- Number 42 has a lounge with wooden flooring leading to a separate dining room and kitchen both of which have flagstone floors.
- The cottages each have an inviting fireplace with sofas and a television (with a video player in Number 42 and a DVD player in Number 41).
- Upstairs both cottages have three bedrooms; a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, and a bunk bedroom; sleeping six in total.
- Both cottages have a family bathroom equipped with a bath, shower, basin and toilet.
- Number 41 also has a separate en-suite bathroom adjacent to the double bedroom: which has a shower, toilet, and basin.
- Pets are welcome in Number 42 by arrangement.