Pets by arrangement.
Low season £270 pw.
High season £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01334 828029
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFidra is an excellent choice for self catering In the EAST NEUK of FIFE beside the sea. Shops, pubs and restaurants serving Local Sea food are just minutes away. St Andrews can be reached by car in 15mins and Perth and Edinburgh are only 1 hr away. There are many fine Golf courses, coastal walks And the Fisheries Museum is close by.
11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
- Off-street parking and a step entrance the ground level.
- Sitting room / dining / kitchen with TV, Washing machine, Dishwasher, Fridge and Microwave.
- En suite shower room and toilet.
- Gas central heating and electricity included.
- Bed Linen and Towels provided.
- Pets by arrangement.
- No Smoking.
- The East Neuk of Fife, neuk being Old Scots for corner.
- Anstruther is a pretty little town which attracts many visitors, particularly in the summer months. The name Anstruther used to be shortened to Anster and to this day is still referred to as such by local people.
- There are some excellent beaches in the Anstruther area and the pretty narrow streets and old buildings give the town its air of olde worlde charm.
- Some of the old buildings are of historical note. Anstruther's Wester Church has a 16 century bell tower whilst the Easter Church (built 1634) has one of Scotland's oldest Manses (1590) still in use.
- From Golf Courses, Museums, Antique Shops and lovely Beaches... Anstruther has it all. Why not try it for yourself?