FFRWD GANOL HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Two cottages sleeping 2 and 4.
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Wales: 4 star (both properties).
Eirlys, Sleeps 4 + cot:
Price range £255 - £545 pw.
Briallen, Sleeps 2 + cot:
Price range £285 - £435 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01974 272189
Reload this mapEirlys Cottage ('Snowdrop') and Briallen ('Primrose') are two newly converted stone barns completely renovated to a very high standard for a comfortable and relaxing holiday. The cottages are both situated in a very quiet location on a 7 acre rural smallholding approximately 1.5 miles from the beach at Llanrhystud and within 1 mile from local shops, post office, garage, pub and 18-hole golf course / driving range.
- Comfortably sleeps four with one downstairs king size bedroom with en suite and an upstairs twin room.
- The ground floor area also comprises an entrance hallway leading to an open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area with original character exposed beams and oak furnishings.
- The lounge is furnished with comfortable corner leather seating and equipped with wall mounted TV (with freeview), DVD Player and HIFI/CD Player.
- The kitchen has an electric oven and hob, fridge with 3 star freezer compartment, microwave, dishwasher and automatic washing machine.
- The dining area has seating for 5 (high chair available on request).
- The bathroom provides power shower / toilet and wash hand basin with heated towel rail.
- Comfortably sleeps two with one upstairs king size galleried bedroom.
- The ground floor area comprises an open plan dining / kitchen area leading to lounge with original character stone wall exposed and oak furnishings.
- The lounge is furnished with two comfortable two seater sofa's and equipped with TV (with freeview), DVD Player and HIFI/CD Player.
- The kitchen has an electric oven and hob, fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher and automatic washing machine.
- The dining area has spacious seating (high chair available on request).
- The bathroom provides spacious power shower unit, toilet and wash hand basin with heated towel rail.
have a rear stable door which leads from the lounge to an outside enclosed patio and garden area with garden furniture, barbecue and clothes line.Both cottages
have full oil central heating and all fuel for heating and cooking is included in the price. Bed linen is provided but towels are available at extra cost on request. Free WiFi.
Sorry we cannot accommodate pets and no smoking is allowed inside the cottage. There is ample off road parking for two vehicles.Location
- Aberystwyth is located approx 10 miles north and offers a wide selection of entertainment, restaurants, pubs, theatre and cinemas.
- Aberaeron is situated approx 9 miles south and is a very attractive Georgian town with harbour and restaurants.