Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low from £249 per week.
Mid from £295 per week.
High from £395 per week.
Shorts Breaks welcome from £125, midweek or weekend.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01874 690200
Mob: 07974 808002
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Set on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park, the location, scenery and welcome are second to none. With peace and quiet promised at the cottage, a relaxing break can be expected. The calming decor of the cottage complimented by original features throughout, provides an ideal opportunity for you to have a true country cottage holiday.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
- This is a well-established holiday cottage which welcomes back regular visitors year on year. Suitable for all ages. A home from home.
- Stunning views across the owner's farmland - directly towards the peaks of the Brecon Beacons - can be admired. The dramatic shadows as a result of the sunsets are never the same on two occasions.
- The cottage is welcoming all year round. A spring break to see lambs, daffodils and snowdrops may be in order or the change to see the rich autumn colours of the surrounding trees and forestry may be preferred. Kick back and enjoy a glass of wine during the long winter nights or even better during the long summer days with the birds and wildlife.
The area is to be explored, discovered and enjoyed. Superb choice of pubs/restaurants serving delicious home cooked Welsh dishes within close proximity of cottage. Plenty of walking or cycling - arduous or gentle - from your doorstep. Country towns can be visited down either the Wye or Usk river valleys or just one hour away from the energetic capital city of Cardiff.
- The cottage offers two receptions rooms, well equipped, spacious yet cosy. Original inglenook fireplace in the kitchen/diner which features all the original beams. Comfortable lounge with plenty of leaflets highlighting the area's attractions.
- Three bedrooms await - two doubles (one with sink) and one twin. Rooms will be fully made up for your arrival. Bathroom with power shower over bath and sink. Separate restroom with WC and sink.
Any length of stay welcomed, full flexibility on arrival and departure days. All enquiries welcome and we look forward to welcoming you to Ffinnant Uchaf.