PEEWIT COTTAGE & CURLEW COTTAGE
Fern Farm, Green Houses, Lealholm, Whitby, North Yorkshire
Photos above and photo on right:
Prices start from £270 in Low Season up to £480 in High Season.
Short breaks are available during Autumn and Winter.
Please see calander for prices and availability.
For further details please contact:
John & Tina Whitwell
Tel: 01947 897467
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPhotos below: Peewit Cottage
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr
Situated in the peaceful hamlet of Greenhouses, in the conservation area of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, with open views across heather moors and farmland, these cottages have been lovingly converted to the highest standard. Situated adjacent to the main farm house of this 80 acre working farm, these two cottages, which were originally a barn, offer traditional old world elegance with reclaimed beamed ceilings and tiffany lighting, complimented by modern, high quality facilities to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
The farm boasts its very own wildlife pond which is easily accessed and is proving of real interest to many of our guests. Frequent visitors include mallard, teal, geese, waterhens, pewits and curlews.
- Both properties offer ground floor accommodation with oil fired central heating and fully double glazed hardwood windows and patio type doors.
- The kitchens have wooden units with granite worktops, integrated washer/condensing tumble dryer, touch control hob mounted on an electric fan oven and fridge with freezer compartment.
- Curlew's most undoubtedly striking feature is its arched entrance framed in glass, leading to outstanding views.
- Both cottages sleep 2 people in a double room with double bed and the bathrooms are fitted with shower, basin and toilet.
- All towels, bed linen and heating are included in the price.
Scenic walks and bridal ways criss-crossing the whole area. The picturesque village of Lealholm is only one and half miles away and the popular town of Whitby and the village of Goathland, made famous by the TV series Heartbeat, are just some of the attractions within the local area.
STRICTLY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS.