One pet welcome by arrangement.
Jul,Aug and Christmas/New Year: £475 pw.
May,Jun,Sep: £400 pw.
Rest of year: £350 pw.
Short breaks out of season are at a rate of £75 per night (min. 3 nights) then £60 per night.
Prices all inclusive, start date Saturday.
Deposit £50 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01473 714190 or 0044 1473 714190 from outside the UK.
Mob: 07712 893666
NB. When sending e-mail please include your telephone number.
If you do not receive a reply to your e-mail enquiry within 24 hours, please phone me on one of the above numbers.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated on a hillside overlooking the village of Ladysbridge, the bungalow has glorious mountain views and is set in 1/2 acre of well maintained gardens.
4 Oct, 11 Oct
- Ladysbridge is within easy access (25 miles) of Cork Airport and Ringaskiddy ferry port and lies just off the N25 Cork - Waterford/Rosslare road at Castlemartyr.
- The village has a mini-market, garage, post-office, garden-centre, pub, and is an excellent base to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside and the nearby beaches of Ballycotton Bay.
- You will find a folder we have compiled of recommended places to visit, many of which are within an hour's drive.
- Sleeps 4; one double with spacious en-suite (incl. walk-in shower) and one twin bedded room.
- Family bathroom with electric shower over bath.
- Cosy lounge with open fire, Satellite TV/DVD and Video; CD player. Patio doors lead out to the garden.
- Comfortable sun-lounge.
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave etc.
- Gas fired central heating and night storage heaters (no additional charge).
- Duvets, linen and towels provided.
- Garden furniture, sunny decking area and ample parking.
- Internet connection.
- A real Home from Home.
A £50 per week deposit (non-refundable) is required at time of booking with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. If your holiday is cancelled within the 6 weeks no refund can be made and guests should seek reimbursement through their holiday insurance policy UNLESS the holiday period can be re-booked when a full refund of the balance will be made. Payment may be made by cheque or bank transfer.
Places further afield
- Midleton - twice weekly local farmers' market, wealth of small shops, supermarkets, cinema and home to Jameson's Whisky (incl. Tourist Information Centre).
- Fota Wildlife Park.
- Ballycotton - harbour and cliff top walks.
- Garryvoe Blue Flag beach.
- An excellent selection of restaurants and pubs are all close by.
- Sea,lake and river fishing are just a short drive away. Sea fishing charter boats can be found in Ballycotton and Youghal.
- Golf - there is a vibrant local golf scene with no fewer than 10 eighteen-hole courses within 20 mins. drive of Fota Island Golf Club. Fota Island has been the home of the Murphy's Irish Open and boasts a challenging 18 hole par 72 championship course and is gateway to some of the most famous and spectacular golf links and courses in south-west Ireland.
- Horseriding - there is a riding centre within 15 mins. drive.
- Cookery - Shanagarry which is only 10 mins. away is the home of the world famous Ballymaloe Cookery School which offers a wide range of courses and cookery demonstrations. It also has beautiful kitchen/formal gardens which can be visited.
- Castles - there are many within an hours drive - perhaps the most famous being Blarney Castle with its Blarney Stone.
- Stately Homes - Fota House and Bantry House are both well worth a visit.
- Bird-watching - the local beach at Shanagarry has a Wild Fowl Reserve at the far end of the unspoilt beach.
Ardmore, Cork City, Kinsale, Lismore, Waterford, Killarney/Kenmare (gateway to the Ring of Kerry and Ring of Beara).
Enjoy a holiday in the south-west of Ireland where the pace of life is so relaxed, the people so friendly, the houses and hedgerows so colourful and the food so tasty.