FELIN PARC MILL COTTAGES
Sleeps: 2 (+ sofabed).
Low season £250 - £275 pw.
High season £275 - £375 pw.
Short breaks £150 for 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Rupert or Mandy Williams-Ellis
Tel: 01386 701310
Mob: 07887 533474 or 07786 968940
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPenfelin is a delightful small detached granary, converted from one of a range of 17th century stone woollen mill buildings forming Felin Parc Mill cottages. Located 6 miles from Portmadog within the Snowdonia National Park, the cottages provide superb self-catering holiday accommodation in an idyllic riverside setting overlooking waterfalls and pools, together with some spectacular mountain views.
8 Aug, 29 Aug
Penfelin granary accommodation:
The accommodation, all on one floor is ideal for couples, but can also cater for up to 4 people, and comprises:
Facilities and Services:
- Steps leading to front entrance door, with small lobby area for coats.
- Door to wc/shower room, with washbasin.
- Door through to large (20ft x 14ft) heavily beamed open plan living accommodation. The room has a Clearview multi-fuel burning stove, double sofa bed and comfy chairs, dining area and fully fitted kitchen area with washing machine.
- Door from living room to bedroom (14ft x 9ft) with 4ft 6in double bed.
- Logs /fuel for log burning stoves provided free.
- Electricity for cooker, night storage radiators and underfloor heating included in rental.
- Bed Linen (for duvets) and towels to be provided by tenants.
- Pets allowed.
- Childs cot and high chair available.
- Weekly lets start Saturdays, and short breaks available.
- Village shop and excellent pub 1 mile.
- Tesco supermarket (in Porthmadog) 6 miles.
- Parking for 1 vehicle.
- Superb riverside location with lovely waterfalls and pools to be explored up the Croesor valley.
- Close to top attractions: Portmeirion (4 miles), Ffestiniog railway (5 miles), Llechwedd slate caverns (6 miles), Bodnant gardens (30 miles), Snowdon (8 miles).
- Fishing for wild trout in Croesor river allowed.
- Excellent sandy beaches (6 miles).