Sleeps: 5 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Free WiFi available.
Prices £260 - £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Rena Fraser
Tel: 01856 721271
Reload this mapThe cottage is situated on a working farm and is adjacent with the farmhouse. Views from the cottage take in the Brough of Birsay which is an island reached by a causeway depending on the tide. The surrounding area is very popular for walks, seal and bird watching, eg puffins, terns etc, and magnificent sunsets.
The cottage consists of:
- A large kitchen with cooker, washing machine, tumble drier, microwave and fridge freezer.
- Shower room and bathroom.
- Three bedrooms, sleeping five, one double, one twin and one single.
- Living room with colour TV.
- Storage heaters in living areas, price included in rental.
- Electricity: £1 coin meter for cooking and light.
- Towels and sheets provided.
- Cot available on request.
- Drying area in garden.
- Heating electric.
- Free WiFi available.
14 foot dinghy with motor for trout fishing.
The village is just one mile down towards the beach with the St.Magnus church and the Earls Palace to meander in. There is also a tearoom overlooking Marwick Head, and a well stocked shop with Post Office. Less than a mile away is the local Barony Hotel which does evening meals and has lovely views over the Boardhouse Loch where fishing is free.
Stromness is just 15 miles away and where the Northlink ferry berths.
Kirkwall is 20 miles away with craft shops and places of interest.