FAWCETT MILL FIELDS
Sleeps: up to 25 +cot.
Well behaved pets welcome.
(except Easter, Christmas, New Year):
£3500 per week.
£1470 per weekend.
£470 per extra day.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01539 624408
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFawcett Mill Fields is set in five acres of gardens in a secluded valley mid way between the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales making it a great base for exploring this beautiful area. It has been converted from an old mill and restored to its former glory retaining many of the original features such as oak beams and stone lintels. Furnished and maintained to the highest standards.
Fawcett Mill Fields can sleep up to 25 guests and is like a large family home - ideal for family celebrations or groups of friends to spend that special time together.
- The accommodation is on three levels with the front facing the waterfall and Raisgill Beck.
- We have one very large sitting room with traditional A framed oak beam ceiling, gas log fire and minstrel's gallery which is ideal for celebrations.
- There is a further large sitting room with log fire, tv and video, making it a suitable games room, and another small sitting room with log effect fire which is ideal for reading.
- We have an extremely well equipped kitchen off the large dining room that sits 25 together.
- There are three double bedrooms en-suite, two further double bedrooms, four twin rooms, one family room and one single room.
- There is a good quality bedsettee in the ground floor sitting room.
- There are six extra bathroom/shower rooms, we also have a sauna.
- Large garden, lawn, gated area for young children.
- Full central heating
- Woodburning fire - wood provided
- Dishwasher, microwave, full size fridge and freezer, laundry room, colour tv and video, music centre - cd and tape
- All linen provided except towels unless by prior arrangement
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Large car park