Dalachy Farm, Aberdour, Burntisland, Fife
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 3 Star.
Low season £290 - £335 pw.
High season £340 - £395 pw.
For further information please contact:
Mrs Sheena M.Inglis
Tel or Fax: 01383 860340
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDalachy Farm, situated one and a half miles east of Aberdour on the A921 has both crops and livestock and is farmed by the Inglis family.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
The Farmhouse Flat has an elevated South facing position with a magnificent outlook over the garden and River Forth towards Edinburgh with the Pentland Hills on the horizon. Part of the ground floor of our traditional stone farmhouse, the flat is completely self contained, spacious with a comfortable cottage character. Scenic walks including the coastal path reached from the doorstep.
Accommodation - south facing with panoramic views:
- Non Smoking.
- Living Room with Dining and Kitchen area; colour television, cooker, fridge, microwave, deepfreeze, and washing machine.
- Double Bedroom.
- Bunk Bedroom with full size 6ft x 3ft beds.
- Bathroom with shower attachment over the bath, toilet, hand basin and shaver point.
- Toilet with hand basin.
- Large garden, have a barbecue or sit and watch boats sail by.
- Garden furniture.
- Bed linen is inclusive.
- Electricity extra.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- Towels for hire.
- Short breaks and longer lets available.
Aberdour, a picturesque conservation village has a blue flag award beach, harbour, castle, golf course, railway station, good restaurants, pubs and shops.
- Indoor swimming pool leisure centre 2 miles.
- Trout fishing 1 mile.
- Central for Edinburgh, St.Andrews, Stirling and Perth.