RIVERVIEW FARMHOUSE FLAT
Dalachy Farm, Aberdour, Burntisland, Fife
Sleeps: 4 + cot in 2 bedrooms.
Sorry no pets.
Free broad band WI FI.
Visit Scotland Self Catering 3 Star.
Low season £420 - £460 pw.
High season £460 - £520 pw.
Short breaks available out-with school holidays for two nights or more at £85 per night.
Longer lets available.
For further information please contact:
Tel: 01383 860340
Reload this mapDalachy Farm is just 1.5 miles from picturesque Aberdour conservation village on the A921 in the historic Kingdom of Fife. In the countryside by the sea Dalachy is a family run working farm with crops, cattle and sheep.
Riverview Farmhouse Flat is bright spacious self-catering holiday accommodation with a comfortable cottage character. Self contained on the ground floor of our traditional stone farmhouse and enjoys panoramic river views over the Firth of Forth towards Edinburgh.
- Living room with Dining and Kitchen area has French doors leading to the garden.
- Bedroom 1 - Super King/ twin Bedroom with zip and link beds.
- Bedroom 2 - Twin Bedroom.
- Bathroom with over-bath electric shower, toilet, hand basin and shaver point.
- Second toilet with hand basin.
- Bed linen, towels and electric are all inclusive.
- Travel cot and high chair is available.
- Free Broadband WI FI.
- Panoramic views.
- Large garden with plenty of room for free-range children to play. Have a barbecue or sit and watch the boats sail by.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- On working farm.
- Scenic country walks from the doorstep with Fife Coastal Path passing nearby.
- Edinburgh is a scenic 35 minute train journey over the famous Forth Railway Bridge.
- Within easy reach of Edinburgh, St Andrews, Perth and Stirling. Whether your perfect holiday includes being in the countryside, sport, history, culture, castles, whisky, shopping, theatre, cinema, touring, boat trips, train journeys, or sitting in the garden watching the boats sail by then this river view farmhouse accommodation is the ideal place to stay.
- Aberdour (5 minutes by car) a picturesque conservation village with good eating places such as coffee shops, restaurants and pubs-some with live music. Shops include the baker, newsagent, chemist, mini supermarket, gifts, antiques, jewellery and art gallery. Other amenities available include the blue flag award beach, harbour, church, castle, bowling green, tennis courts, golf course, coastal walks and railway station.
Available close by is golf, golf driving range, walking, hiking, indoor climbing wall, bike hire, cycling, tennis, indoor bowls, ten pin bowling, clay pigeon shooting, indoor carting, quad biking, gliding, falconry, paint balling, bird watching, swimming, wreck diving, water sports, fishing, horse riding, motor racing, zorbing, winter curling, winter ice skating and more!
Did we mention golf? If you're a golfer you'll think you've died and gone to heaven! You can stay here a fortnight, play a different course every morning and afternoon and never have to travel more than a few miles.
Family activities nearby
See the cows and sheep in the fields, play in the free-range garden, build sandcastles on the beach, paddle in the sea, have an adventure in a castle, feed squirrels in the park, experience zorbing down a hill, go grass sledging, paint pottery, watch pandas and other animals at the zoo, get lost in a maze, walk a tree top walkway, explore a huge museum, take a boat trip to an island, see sharks swim over your head.