Vale of Glamorgan
Properties sleeping 2, 4, and 6.
Total capacity 20.
Shared laundry room and secure storage available.
Price range: £295 - £800 pw.
Short breaks possible.
NEW FOR 2012: 6 bespoke log cabins.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01446793002 or 07739438696
Reload this mapFarmers Barns Holiday Cottages offer five individually designed self catering holiday cottages set around a courtyard, perfect for couples or groups of up to twenty people. The conversions were completed in July 2010 and are perfect for all seasons.
The Glamorgan Heritage Coastal path runs through the farm and leads you to 28 miles of breathtaking coastal scenery to explore. The beach and town of Llantwit Major is just a 15 minute walk from the cottages. There is a train station in Llantwit Major with hourly trains to Bridgend and Cardiff. Cardiff International Airport is only a 10 minute drive away.
- All the properties have slate flooring with biofuel underfloor heating.
- All the kitchen doors and windows are in bespoke oak and bathrooms are travertine tiled wet rooms for the Stables and Bullpen, whilst the Malt house and Cowshed have showers over a large bath.
- All the beds are hand made with Egyptian cotton linen and cosy Welsh blankets.
- There is a foldaway bed, cot and highchair available upon request.
- The gardens / patio areas have teak outdoor furniture and barbecues for your use.
- Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
Like the farm, Farmers Barns Holiday Cottages are open 365 days a year!
- The Cowshed - sleeps 6 and is all on one level with three double bedrooms, family bathroom and open plan kitchen, dining, living room with a large enclosed walled garden.
- The Malthouse - sleeps 6 and has a kitchen, dining room, downstairs cloakroom and separate sitting room. Upstairs there is a galleried landing with all the original beams exposed which then leads to 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- The Bullpen - sleeps 4 and has a large open plan kitchen/ living dining room. Kingsize master bedroom with an ensuite travertine tiled bathroom. There is a further double bedroom in the Crog Loft.
- The Mare and Stallion Stables both sleep 2. The beds can be made up as 2 x 3' single beds or as one Super King. There is an ensuite wet room and the kitchen, dining and living room is open plan.