2 FARM COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
Price from £600 pw.
1 Farm Cottage, sleeps 4
3 The Myrtles, sleeps 5
For further details please contact:
2 Farm Cottage is a beautiful serviced two bedroom converted cottage. The property benefits from accommodation on one level and offers two ensuite bathrooms, vaulted ceilings and a landscaped private garden. It is situated in the heart of Great Bookham just a 5 minute walk to the High Street and shops where you can find a thriving village with plenty of local pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. Bookham Station is a 15 minute walk with direct rail links to London Victoria and waterloo in 40 minutes.
The cottage is fully furnished with good quality furniture, fittings and gas central heating throughout. The accommodation comprises:
- Large open plan kitchen, dining, living room.
- Master bedroom with 5Ft bed, TV en suite bathroom.
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Sky package and 24hr wifi.
- Private off road parking for two cars.
- Cot/highchair available.
- Weekly cleaning service included, linen,towels and complimentary toiletries.
- Farm Cottage is the ideal holiday home; a perfect location to enjoy walks at the many local National Trust Properties such as Polesden Lacey, Clandon Park, Claremont Landscape Gardens and Hatchlands Park. Hampton Court is 15mins by car and both Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park are nearby.
- Golf courses: Effingham, The Drift, Dorking, Leatherhead, Wisley.
- Racing at Ascot, Sandown, Epsom and Kempton.
- Shopping at London, Guildford, Kingston or Wimbledon.
- Denbies local wine estate offering tours, tastings, restaurant and farm shop.
- Theatres: London, Dorking, Leatherhead, Wimbledon, Guildford and Brighton.
- For children: Horton Park Children's Farm, Bocketts Farm, Leatherhead leisure centre with crazy tots, gym fun and swimming. The Spectrum swim/Bowl/skate at Guildford, Horse riding/cycling on the South Downs.