1 Farm Cottage,
Sleeps: 4 (an extra single bed can be supplied).
Sorry no pets.
Prices from £600.
2 Farm Cottage, sleeps 4
3 The Myrtles, sleeps 5
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapFarm Cottage is a beautiful fully serviced 2 bedroom converted ground floor flat occupying the whole ground floor of a large detached Victorian house. It is situated in the heart of Bookham, just a 5-minute walk from the High Street and shops where you can find a thriving village with plenty of local pubs, restaurants and coffee shops.
The Cottage is fully furnished with good quality furniture and fittings and gas central heating throughout. The accommodation sleeps 4/5 and comprises:
- Very large open plan Living/Dining room. Comfy sofas and a large formal dining table for family entertaining or business meetings. Sky package, music system.
- Spacious modern fully equipped kitchen breakfast room with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer oven and hob.
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower, 5ft bed, TV &DVD player, wardrobe and storage.
- Twin bedroom, TV, wardrobe and storage.
- Family Bathroom, WC, basin, bath and shower.
- Sky package on main TV in lounge with DVD and complimentary wifi throughout.
- Private off-road parking for 1 car.
- Extra occasional bed and cot/highchair available.
- Children are very welcome, however we are unable to take pets.
- We have kept the cottage Non Smoking for the benefit of all our guests.
- Weekly cleaning service, linen and towels, and complimentary toiletries provided.
- Farm Cottage is the ideal holiday home; a perfect location to enjoy walks at the many local National Trust Properties such as Polesden Lacey, Clandon Park, Claremont Landscape Gardens and Hatchlands Park. Hampton Court is 15mins by car and both Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park are nearby.
- Golf courses: Effingham, The Drift, Dorking, Leatherhead, Wisley.
- Racing at Ascot, Sandown, Epsom and Kempton.
- Shopping at London, Guildford, Kingston or Wimbledon.
- Denbies local wine estate offering tours, tastings, restaurant and farm shop.
- Theatres: London, Dorking, Leatherhead, Wimbledon, Guildford and Brighton.
- For children: Horton Park Children's Farm, Bocketts Farm, Leatherhead leisure centre with crazy tots, gym fun and swimming. The Spectrum swim/Bowl/skate at Guildford, Horse riding/cycling on the South Downs.