Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Low Season £290 - £450 pw.
High Season £650 - £940 pw.
Short breaks available from £125.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01803 839048
Reload this mapPart of a Listed Regency building, Fancy's Cottage is set in an idyllic, sheltered valley hidden on the edge of Dartmouth.
The fully centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- One double bedroom with ensuite shower.
- Two twin bedded rooms and separate bathroom.
- The generous kitchen-dining room has a mezzanine sitting area above, with TV and DVD.
- All linen and towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- There is a raised patio with barbecue and garden furniture.
- Visitors are welcome to use the tamed part of the 4 acre garden.
- There is parking for 2 cars (a third car or a small boat can be accommodated by arrangement).
- The River Dart, Dartmouth Castle and Sugary Cove are a gentle stroll from the cottage and access to the Devon Coastal path is just across the road.
- There is a launching slip for small boats in Warfleet Creek just down the hill.
- Dartmouth, reputed to be one of the most beautiful small towns in England, is a comfortable 15-minute walk away. From there, daily boat trips run up river to Totnes, Dittisham and Agatha Christies famous house at Greenaway. Sailing and fishing trips can also be arranged.
- During the summer a steam train runs from Kingswear to Goodrington Sands and Paignton.
- Woodlands Leisure Park, golfing at Dartmouth Country Club and Paignton Zoo are all a short drive away.
- The renowned Blackpool Sands beach is three miles away.