Isle of Skye
One small well behaved dog by arrangement.
Price range: £320 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1471 822 270
Tel: 0845 095 6153
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFairwinds is a modern semi detached, self catering bungalow situated in a quiet elevated position on the Elgol road (B8083) with spectacular views over the Broadford River and the Red Cuillin mountains.
- Comfortable lounge with large picture window which enhances the view, a good place to relax and watch the sunset after a good days walking or sightseeing.
- There is a spacious mature garden where one can relax and watch the local wildlife including many bird species.
- Shops, bank, post office and several excellent restaurants are within walking distance.
- The area is ideal for hill walking, cycling and even otters and deer can occasionally be seen from the window. The bird life in Skye is exceptional. Sea eagles frequently seen. Boat trips from nearby Elgol where you can see dolphins, whales, seals etc.
- Fairwinds sleeps 4 persons in one double and one twin ensuite rooms. (TV in bedrooms).
- There is also a separate bathroom with full sized bath and shower.
- All linen and towels provided, bathrobes also included.
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area.
- Electric cooker with hob and oven, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge.
- Washing machine.
- Iron and ironing board provided.
- Full central heating and double-glazing.
- Hairdryers provided.
- Sky TV, video, DVD player mini Hifi system.
- WiFi access available.
- Private parking.