Self catering cottage near Caernarfon, WalesFAIR VIEW
3 Allt-Y-Mor,
Trefor,
Caernarfon,
Gwynedd

______________________

Sleeps: 3 - 4.
Sorry no pets.
No smoking.

Price range £280 - £500 pw.
Short breaks available out of season.



For further details please contact:

Mrs M.Y.Jones
Tel: 0778 6943 288


 Fair View is a single storey cottage in the quiet location of Trefor,  overlooking the beach with magnificent views over to Anglesey and of the surrounding mountains. Enjoy safe swimming, local fishing, walking and exploring the coastline. 13 miles from the castle town of Caernarfon and 7 miles from the blue flag marina and market town of Pwllheli. Golf Clubs at Caernarfon, Nefyn and Pwllheli.

Accommodation:  
  • Conservatory - Table and Chairs.
  • Lounge - TV and DVD player, Mulifuel Burner, Sofa and Chairs.
  • Kitchen, fully equipped including washing machine, electric cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster etc.
  • Bedroom 1 - Double Bed (Bedding provided). TV & DVD player.
  • Bedroom 2 - Bunk beds (Bedding provided).
  • Bathroom - WC, pedestal washbasin, Shower.
Services:  
  • Economy 7 Heating throughout (Electricity extra).
  • Linen provided.
Payment:
25% non refundable deposit on booking. Remaining 75% two weeks in advance. Late booking, ie. within 2 weeks: Full payment at time of booking.
 



return to top of pageBack up

The Cottage Guide




 
The Cottage Guide homepage
Return to previous search

 FAIR VIEW
3 Allt-Y-Mor,
Trefor,
Caernarfon,
Gwynedd

______________________

Sleeps: 3 - 4.
Sorry no pets.
No smoking.

Price range £280 - £500 pw.
Short breaks available out of season.


For further details please contact:

Mrs M.Y.Jones
Tel: 0778 6943 288
Reload this map

 Fair View is a single storey cottage in the quiet location of Trefor,  overlooking the beach with magnificent views over to Anglesey and of the surrounding mountains. Enjoy safe swimming, local fishing, walking and exploring the coastline. 13 miles from the castle town of Caernarfon and 7 miles from the blue flag marina and market town of Pwllheli. Golf Clubs at Caernarfon, Nefyn and Pwllheli.

Accommodation:   Services:   Payment:
25% non refundable deposit on booking. Remaining 75% two weeks in advance. Late booking, ie. within 2 weeks: Full payment at time of booking.
 



The Cottage Guide homepage

Terms of Use
Our Cookie Policy
copyright