Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £180 - £350 pw.
Mid Season £250 - £450 pw.
High Season £500/ £550 pw. (usually min. 1 week).
Short breaks by arrangement.
For further details please contact:
Mrs A Dickson
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe apartment is a quality, first floor new-build premises with private entrance. Conveniently located in a quiet residential area and only a few minutes walk from the historic Cellardyke Harbour and sea front. A relaxed stroll through the classic fishing village streets brings you to Anstruther Marina, shops, restaurants and cafes.
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May
- Two bedrooms, with one en-suite, mean four can be comfortably accommodated, set-up with any combination of twins or superkings. An extra couple of guests is no problem with a quality sprung sofa bed able to sleep another two.
- A bright comfortable bathroom provides bubbles to relax or wash sandy little toes.
- A breakfasting kitchen is fully fitted for meals in or snacks, but the beautiful oak table in the lounge/diner is the focal point to gather round with a bottle of wine and friends.
- Quality leather sofas are the place for chat, laughter, coffee, drinks or TV. Little ones to bed...aahh. Debate over that missed putt...aarrgghh!
- Beautiful oak floors throughout are a touch of luxury we are sure you'll love. Overall, presented immaculately so you can relax and enjoy your special time.
Set-up with your choice of single beds or superkings.
Egyptian cotton bed linen.
iphone/ipod docking with clock/radio.
Bedroom 1 en-suite and integral wardrobe with mirrored doors.
Can be arranged 'child-friendly' on request.
Contemporary design with clean lines and fully fitted with appliances.
Washer/dryer, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer with drinks dispenser, electric oven and gas hob.
Full range of quality utensils.
Leather sofas (with sprung sofa bed), LED freeview TV, oak dining table seats 6, DVD player and selection of movies.
En-suite off bedroom 1, three-piece with shower.
Main bathroom, three-piece with bath.
because life's better by the sea...
- All bed linen and towels included, iron, hairdryer, courtesy wi-fi, ample storage for luggage or golf clubs.
- Seasonal welcome pack appropriate to your booking. Tea, coffee and those little essentials to get you settled in.
- All utilities inclusive.
- Private off-road parking.
- For the comfort of all guests we operate a strictly no smoking and no pets policy.