Sorry no pets.
£205 - £327 for whole house, per night.
For further details please contact:
Jane and Duncan Hodgkinson
Tel: 01768 484 940
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFairfield is a large, detached, modern country house. It provides luxurious, practical accommodation for up to 14 guests. You are offered the flexibility of renting a portion of the house suitable for the number of people staying, with packages available for 1-4, up to 6 and 7-12 guests.
30 Aug, 6 Sep, 13 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep
- Fairfield offers a ground floor double bedroom and twin bedrooms and bathroom with bath and shower enclosure.
- On the second floor there is a double, a king, a king en-suite and two bunk bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The double and king rooms have vanity basins, the en-suite has a 'Japanese style' shower bath and the bathroom has an over bath shower.
- The farmhouse style kitchen has an oil fired Rayburn cooker, a four ring gas hob extractor, double electric fan oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge, table and chairs. There is a food processor/ mixer, bread making machine, comprehensive range of equipment and portable radio with I-pod dock.
- The kitchen opens into the dining room with table and chairs for fourteen, a corner sofa seating six is positioned around a wood burning stove. There is a flat screen TV and DVD/CD.
- The utility room houses a washing machine tumble dryer, overhead drying rack, further fridge and separate freezer.
- A small conservatory with wicker chairs has an outlook over the garden.
- On the first floor is the impressive triple aspect lounge with balcony and patio doors looking across the countryside. Soft seating for fourteen is arranged around a gas flame stove. There is a large wall hung TV with DVD/CD.
- The garden and grounds extend to about a third of an acre.
- The dining patio has an outdoor table and chairs for fourteen and barbecue.
- A decked area with chairs and a sun terrace with loungers provide further seating.
- There are a summerhouse, garden games, a children's playhouse, sandpit, swings and climbing frame.
- Sorry no pets allowed.