Isle of Skye
One dog by arrangement.
Low season £450 pw.
High season £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01344 845251
Mob: 07802 775794
A traditional stone built croft in the heart of the 'Garden of Skye' with fantastic far reaching Views over the Sound of Sleat to the Mainland.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 upstairs bathroom
- 1 ground floor shower/WC
- Large kitchen
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Large porch
- The bedrooms comprise 2 doubles and 1 twin. All have sea views.
- Sitting room, with sea view, has a small woodburning stove, satellite TV, and DVD.
- Large dining room with reading area, radio, CD and ipod touch connection.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, slow cooker, Iron etc.
- There are table and chairs for eating outside. A grill for making a traditional BBQ on the beach!
We have been coming here for 50 years and it is still the most beautiful part of the UK!!
- The cottage is set in its own land of 6 acres, comprising pasture, ancient woodland and garden. It is set about 40ft above the beach which can be reached by a small winding path through the bluebells and daffodils - depending on the time of your visit.
- The house is within easy reach of the Clan Donald Centre - for more formal gardens, and Armadale - for the ferry. Broadford, for shopping, is 20mins.
- There is fishing, kayaking, trekking and multitude of boat trips all close to hand.
- For the more serious walkers the Cuillins are just 45 mins. away.