EWE VIEW HOLIDAYS
Oran na Mara,
Sleeps: 2 / 3.
One dog by arrangement.
STB: 3 Star.
Price range: £140 - £250 pw.
For further details please contact:
Andrew and Kimberley Moore
Tel: 01445 731394
Ewe View enjoys superb panoramic views over tranquil Loch Ewe and the mountains, towards the Hebrides on the horizon. The property has an elevated position surrounded by its own grounds, away from the main road but within walking distance of the village. It is surrounded by some of the finest scenery in Scotland with wonderful walks on the doorstep.
- First floor modern and light flats with amazing views, comfortably furnished with all you need for a "home from home" self-catering holiday.
- Each flat has 1 bedroom, bathroom/shower, living room with Freeview TV/DVD, radio/CD player; fitted kitchen area with full cooker, microwave, fridge, plenty of utensils and crockery.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Washing Machine and tumble dryer available in laundry room.
- Wi-fi available.
- Ample car parking.
- Numerous sandy beaches are within easy reach, also hill-walking to suit all levels of enthusiasm.
- It is a superb area for watching bird and wild life.
- A short drive from Aultbea are the world-famous Inverewe Gardens and a heated indoor pool.
- About half an hour away is a 9-hole golf course, leisure centre and award-winning heritage museum; also available is pony-trekking, sea-life and sea-fishing trips.
- Aultbea is a small crofting/fishing community which lies scattered along the shores of Loch Ewe. There is a well-stocked general stores, excellent butcher, post office, craft shop, two hotels and a garage; doctor's surgery and several churches within a short drive.
- We think Wester Ross is wonderful and this is a great centre for touring the area. Look out for the sea eagles, the wild goats - and the deer practically on the doorstep!