Cots by arrangement.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 5 star.
Price range: £350 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Enid Jones
Tel: 01974 202253
Fax: 01974 202352
Eryl is a refurbished stone cottage built to a high standard, situated on the edge of Llanrhystud village midway between Aberystwyth and Aberaeron. (New Quay is 12 miles away). It provides all the luxurious home comforts as well as having the rustic charm of a country cottage. It is very well appointed and has been granted 5 stars by the Welsh Tourist Board.
- Llanrhystud is a very popular village which boasts an 18 hole golf course, a P.O. and shop, pub supermarket, petrol station and public beach.
- Eryl is ideal for walkers as the coastal path along Ceredigion's beautiful coastline is nearby plus numerous walks around the village.
- During the summer months Eryl visitors can have full use of a tennis court and snooker room nearby as well as a slipway for boats.
- Very close to the Ceredigion coastal path.
- Central heating throughout.
- Three quarters of a mile from sandy beach.
- Bus stop 20 yards outside Eryl.
- Picnic bench and chairs in the garden.
- Ample car parking.
- Very cosy for winter breaks.
- Garden room leading out from the kitchen.
- Cot and high chair by appointment.
- Electricity included.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Kitchen: Oil fired Aga, Dishwasher, microwave, Fridge, Freezer, All housed among hand built units and under granite worktops.
- Lounge: Oil fired cast iron fire, central heating, TV, DVD, Video, Electricity included.
- Bedrooms: Single bedroom downstairs, Twin bedroom upstairs, Double bedroom with 5ft sleigh bed upstairs.
- Bathrooms: downstairs bathroom with shower, Heated towel rails, Upstairs bathroom with slipper bath.