3 Cursiter Crescent,
Cot on request.
Sorry no pets.
£400 pw. June, July, August.
£300 rest of year.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 821347
Reload this mapEnquoy is situated in a quiet residential area of Kirkwall. It is roughly 15 minutes walk to the historic town centre. There is an hourly daytime bus service, Monday - Saturday. Kirkwall is Orkney's cultural capital with a cinema, theatre and traditional music. Enquoy makes a perfect base for your holiday, with most of Orkney Mainland's beauty spots and visitor attractions only half an hour's drive away.
- There is a secluded garden to the rear, with seating and a drying area.
- Price includes electricity, linen and towels.
Also available for guests:
- There are two bedrooms; one double and one twin, both with fitted wardrobes. A cot is available on request.
- Large comfortable living room with 2 sofas, digital TV and DVD player, dining table and chairs.
- Fully fitted kitchen with built in double oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, kettle and toaster.
- A highchair is available on request.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over bath.
- Total control central heating.
- Iron and ironing board
- Small garage and off road parking
- Orkney maps