ENFORD HOUSE COTTAGE
Sleeps: 6 + 1 on folding bed or cot.
Cot and Highchair available.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season: £595 - £695 pw.
High season: £795 - £900 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01980 671 206
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWith 3 lovely ensuite bedrooms and set within a beautiful thatched walled garden Enford House Cottage is the perfect place for a relaxing and peaceful break in the english countryside but is also within easy reach of many tourist attractions including Stonehenge, Avebury and Salisbury.
The cottage is an attached wing of an 18th Century, Grade 2 listed manor house (Enford House) and is a home away from home with comfortable beds, good quality bedlinen and towels and a well equipped kitchen. The property is surrounded by the wall garden which is situated next to the village church and beyond that fields. The village pub, which serves good food, is 2 minutes walk away. The cottage is child friendly - the garden is enclosed by the wall and there is a trampoline and swing in the garden as well as a games room with table tennis and table football. Wifi is available.
The cottage has:
- 3 ensuite bedrooms all with TV's: 1 room with super king double bed (can also be made up as a twin room if requested), 1 room with normal sized double bed and 1 room with twin single beds (this room is downstairs).
- All beds are comfortable with good quality bedlinen and towels provided.
- Kitchen/dining room.
- Living room.
- South facing patio area.
- Thatched Games room with Table Tennis and table football.
- Big Trampoline and swing in the garden.
- WiFi throughout.
- Surrounded by a beautiful garden.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome (additional surcharge applies).
- It is a great base for seeing local tourist attractions including Stonehenge, Avebury, Salisbury Cathedral, Longleat, Bath and Lacock.
- The historic cities of Salisbury and Marlborough are within a 10-20 minute drive, as are the market towns of Devizes and Pewsey.
- There is something for all ages in the area and plenty of child friendly activities: Longleat, Bowood, Wilton House, Old Sarum, The Museum of Army Flying, Hawk Conservancy and Cholderton Charlie's Farm.
- This is a great location for those who enjoy walking with many local walks and bike rides in which you can discover Salisbury Plain and surrounding areas and pre-arranged guided tours of the Great Bustard Bird Site on the Plain leave from the village (need to be pre-booked).
- For adults wanting a taste of adventure, why not look down on Salisbury Plain from a parachute or alternatively enjoy a more sedate game of golf or a canal boat trip on the Kennet and Avon Canal.
- The central location not only makes the cottage a great base for exploring numerous attractions and places of interest but the delightful setting also makes it ideal for those who want to relax within the local area.