Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Price range: £525 - £795 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01962 712921
Mobile: 07941 981421
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDating from around 1450, Embessy Cottage is believed to be the oldest cottage in Twyford, a riverside village just 3 miles south of Winchester. Heavily beamed and filled with character and charm, the cottage is comfortably furnished, and enjoys a peaceful setting with a sheltered south facing garden. It is located on a quiet side road in a timeless street scene of Georgian and older period cottages.
7 May, 14 May, 21 May
- The accommodation is light and comfortable with a spacious sitting room, dining room and kitchen.
- There is a double bedroom, bathroom and double bunkroom.
- Off street parking is provided in the front driveway.
- Heating is provided by full gas central heating.
- Broadband internet is included.
- Sunny, sheltered, south facing garden.
Bed and Breakfast accommodation is also offered from our quietly situated cottage in the village. Prices shown at top of page.
- Twyford, once regularly visited by Benjamin Franklin, is an attractive village with 2 inns, a shop, pretty riverside walks and wilder hikes on the South Downs.
- Historic Winchester with its magnificent Cathedral, College and Great Hall is 5 minutes away by car.
- London, Portsmouth, Southampton and the New Forest, as well as Bournemouth, the Isle of Wight, Salisbury and Stonehenge, and even Oxford and Chichester are all within an hour's drive.
- It is a perfect central base for visiting the South of England with excellent motorway access.
- A rail station half a mile distant, links to fast London services (60 mins).
- Southampton Airport is just 10 minutes drive.
Other properties available - please click on our website button above for details.