ELWORTH FARMHOUSE COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
VB 4 Stars. Gold Award.
Price range £350 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Christine Wade
Tel: 01305 871693
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated amidst the rolling hills of Hardy's Wessex, Elworth Farmhouse Cottage is in close proximity to the World Heritage Coast. Elworth is an ancient farming hamlet, mentioned in the Domesday Book, near to the historic village of Abbotsbury where you can visit Abbotsbury Swannery, Sub-tropical Gardens and Great Tithe Barn.
18 Oct, 25 Oct
The Farmhouse Cottage, VB 4 Star Gold Award, sleeping 2
This 16thC Grade 11 Listed Farmhouse Cottage has use of private, swimming pool (end May to mid-Sept), hot tub (Easter - end Oct) and extensive grounds.
Elworth hamlet is a walker's paradise with an extensive network of footpaths from where you may watch the abundant wildlife - the Dorset Coast path runs along the ridge just above the hamlet.
- Luxury accommodation with a host of nostalgic features including oak-beams and a feature inglenook.
- Well equipped with full size cooker, fridge-freezer, washing machine, microwave, Satellite TV, DVD player, IPod/IPhone docking station, Stereo system, wireless broadband internet connection.
- Electricity, Central-heating and Linen included - there are no hidden extras!
- Extensive grounds/gardens for guests to relax in and enjoy with plenty of outside seating available.
- Short breaks available out of peak season.