ELMS FARM COTTAGE
Sleeps: 1 - 2.
Pets welcome - £20 per pet per week.
Tourist Board: 3 Star.
Low season £230 pw.
High season £250 - £270 pw.
Short breaks available.
Pagelink: Elms Farm Lodge, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0116 2402238
Mob: 07952 653827
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in the heart of rural Leicestershire, the Elms Farm Cottage offers a relaxing base for people wishing to explore some of the finest English countryside. It is located on a working farm now in the care of the third generation of our family. The farm combines around 70 head of cattle with about 150 acres of arable land. The farm is a great base for exploring miles of countryside walks, many of which cross our farmland. We are also ideally placed for visiting the numerous attractions around the East Midlands. The nearest village, Fleckney, is just a mile down the road.
18 Jul, 8 Aug
Features and Facilities
- This former gatehouse has been carefully updated to provide extremely comfortable self-catering accommodation.
- The centrally heated cottage comprises a large farmhouse kitchen / diner, lounge, double bedroom, dressing room, shower room and a garden room.
- Outside, our large south facing garden and patio is available for the use of our guests, should you wish to relax with a glass of wine as the sun sets over the fields.
- Elms Farm Cottage is a Regional Winner of the MyCottageHoliday Excellence Awards 2011. Check out MyCottageHoliday via the links on our website for independent reviews of our properties.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- A complimentary welcome tray with tea, coffee, milk and biscuits awaits you on arrival.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Dishwasher, microwave, elec hob/oven and fridge/freezer.
- Garden room is ideal pet space.
- Freeview TV and DVD player.
- Ample car parking.