ELMS FARM LODGE
Sleeps: 1 - 4.
Tourist Board: 3 Star.
Low season £300 pw.
High season £350 - £405 pw.
Pagelink: Elms Farm Cottage, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0116 2402238
Mobile: 07952 653827
Reload this mapSituated in the heart of rural Leicestershire, the Elms Farm Lodge offers a relaxing base for people wishing to explore some of the finest English countryside. It is located on a working farm now in the care of the third generation of our family. The farm combines around 70 head of cattle with about 150 acres of arable land. The farm is a great base for exploring miles of countryside walks, many of which cross our farmland. We are also ideally placed for visiting the numerous attractions around the East Midlands. The nearest village, Fleckney, is just a mile down the road.
Features and Facilities
- Our highly insulated, double glazed timber lodge, manufactured from Scandinavian redwood, provides comfortable year round accommodation in a unique setting.
- The lodge combines generous living space with two bedrooms (double and twin), integrated kitchen/diner with dishwasher, bathroom with shower and French doors leading onto a veranda.
- The south facing veranda overlooks your own garden with open fields beyond, and garden furniture is provided for dining alfresco.
- Our other property, Elms Farm Cottage, is a Regional Winner of the MyCottageHoliday Excellence Awards 2011. Check out MyCottageHoliday via the links on our website for independent reviews of our properties.
Please check our website for up to date availability and prices.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- A complimentary welcome tray with tea, coffee, milk and biscuits awaits you on arrival.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Dishwasher, microwave, elec. hob/oven and fridge/freezer.
- Freeview TV and DVD player.
- Ample car parking.
- Short breaks available.