Cot available by arrangement.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £335 pw.
High season £360 - £410 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01452 770060
Fax: 01452 357980
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis semi-detached stone cottage is on the village green in the centre of the pretty Cotswold village of Eastcombe.
6 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
The village shop with freshly baked bread and the village pub, the Lamb Inn, with good food is nearby.
- The cottage has one double bedroom with adjoining shower room.
- There is a kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
- The comfortable living room has a television and sound system.
- Gas central heating.
- Off road parking.
The cottage is available all year round, including winter weekends and short breaks.
- There is a network of public footpaths which provide walkers with easy access to the Toadsmoor valley and surrounding countryside.
- Slad and the Woolpack Inn, of Laurie Lee fame, are less than 3 miles' walk with stunning views from Swifts Hill on the way.
- Other villages nearby are Bisley, Oakridge and France Lynch, all with pubs and good food.
- Stroud, the main town, is just over four miles away with an excellent farmers' market on Saturdays as well as interesting independent shops and three supermarkets.
- Other local towns and villages include Painswick, Minchinhampton and Nailsworth.
- Eastcombe is within easy reach of Gatcombe, Badminton, Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham and Bath.