Cot available by arrangement.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £335 pw.
High season £360 - £410 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01452 770060
Fax: 01452 357980
Reload this mapThis semi-detached stone cottage is on the village green in the centre of the pretty Cotswold village of Eastcombe.
The village shop with freshly baked bread and the village pub, the Lamb Inn, with good food is nearby.
- The cottage has one double bedroom with adjoining shower room.
- There is a kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
- The comfortable living room has a television and sound system.
- Gas central heating.
- Off road parking.
The cottage is available all year round, including winter weekends and short breaks.
- There is a network of public footpaths which provide walkers with easy access to the Toadsmoor valley and surrounding countryside.
- Slad and the Woolpack Inn, of Laurie Lee fame, are less than 3 miles' walk with stunning views from Swifts Hill on the way.
- Other villages nearby are Bisley, Oakridge and France Lynch, all with pubs and good food.
- Stroud, the main town, is just over four miles away with an excellent farmers' market on Saturdays as well as interesting independent shops and three supermarkets.
- Other local towns and villages include Painswick, Minchinhampton and Nailsworth.
- Eastcombe is within easy reach of Gatcombe, Badminton, Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham and Bath.