Waren Mill Cottages,
Sleeps: 4 + 2 children.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £250 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01668 214494
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPhotos below:
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar
A view of Castle, and view of Budle Bay close to Eider Cottage.
A few yards from Budle Bay, an area of outstanding natural beauty and renowned for bird watching, just 2 miles from Bamburgh village, is this charming and cosy former miller's cottage. One of a group of four surrounding a garden courtyard in the quiet hamlet of Waren Mill. It is ideally situated for exploring Northumberland's Heritage Coastline with coastal walks virtually on the doorstep. A wide choice of interest such as bird watching, fishing, golf, tennis, walking, horseriding all close by.
- Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen.
- Dining area/hall.
- Sitting room with wood-burning stove.
- Bedroom 1: Large double bedroom with en suite.
- Bedroom 2: Spacious family bedroom.
- Bathroom/W.C. (shower over bath).
- Bed linen.
- Night storage heating included in price.
- 32" HD digital flat screen TV and DVD player.
Photo below: Budle Bay