Ffordd Dewi Sant,
Cot available on request.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Price range: £550 - £985 pw.
'Bryn Tirion', Tudweiliog - Sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Stuart & Amanda
Tel: 01758 721622 or 07970 545532
Reload this mapEgryn Bach luxury holiday accommodation within 2 minutes walk of Nefyn beach is a self contained former Doctors surgery. Annex to Egryn in the quiet village of Nefyn on the Lleyn Peninsular of North West Wales. Egryn and Egryn Bach are set in their own grounds with large private parking.
- Fully equipped to an exceptionally high standard, Egryn Bach sleeps up to 6 persons comfortably, and has double glazing and full central heating.
- Easy access to the famous and popular Nefyn and Morfa Nefyn Beaches.
- Traditional village Post Office, shops and eating establishments nearby.
- Superb golf courses - close by is our Morfa Nefyn course which is famous for its unique and breathtaking headland location and well known for the Ty Coch 'pub on the beach' (Pictured above).
- Easy walking on the cliff paths and coastal footpaths close by. Mountain and river walks for the more advanced.
- Many other local attractions include: Sailing, pony-trekking, go-carting, fishing, boat trips, bowling and scores of lovely sandy beaches.
- Nearby Towns and villages of: Abersoch, Pwllheli (a market town), Aberdaron, Porthmadog, Beddgelert and Criccieth are all easily accessible by car.