EDINGTON FOX COVERT
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 3 Star.
Low season £250 pw.
High season £270 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Julia Yeaman
Tel: 01890 818345
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapEdington Fox Covert is the perfect rural destination for those who want to relax and explore the beautiful border land of Scotland and England.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May, 31 May
- Situated on the edge of woodland and surrounded by rolling farmland this lovely spacious ground floor flat is private having its own front and back doors and is part of a larger country dwelling.
- The flat is decorated and furnished to a high standard, centrally heated (though there is an open fire if you wish).
- From the front door a spacious hallway leads into the flat which comprises a double bedroom, bathroom with shower, sitting room (with sofa bed) a large fully fitted and equipped kitchen (equipment including washing machine, tumble drier, integrated oven, refrigerator, microwave etc.).
- All linen is provided, and all electric and heating costs are included in the rental.
- The famous River Tweed is 8 miles to the south and at this point forms a border between Scotland and England.
- Explore north Northumberland - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Visit Lindsifarne (Holy Island) where Christianity first flourished in Britain. Take a boat trip to the Farne Islands and visit Bamburgh Castle.
- 4 miles east of the Fox Covert lies the spectacular Berwickshire coast. Visit the fishing villages of Burnmouth, Eyemouth and St. Abbs. Take in the wildness of St. Abbs head with the bird sanctuary or walk the coastal path from Eyemouth to Coldingham.
- 10 miles west lie the Lammermuirs and the Southern Upland Way, miles of rolling hills covered in heather and view the Bass Rock off the East Lothian coast and the Forth Road and Rail bridges and the coast line of Fife.
- These are just a few of the beautiful places you can visit within 15-30 mins drive from the flat.
- There are also many stately homes and castles in the area and there are also recommended pubs and restaurants close by.