Isle of Lewis,
Cot possibly, by prior arrangement.
Pets possibly, by prior arrangement.
October - March £350 per week (exc Easter, Xmas & New Year).
Easter, Xmas & New Year £500 per week.
April - June £450 per week.
July - September £550 per week.
Discounts available for stays of more than one week.
For further details please contact:
Laura King and David Burton
07500 875851 - Laura Mobile
07976 424251 - David Mobile
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapEden House is a delightful traditional crofter's cottage located seven miles from Stornoway next to the spectacular sea loch, Loch Leurbost.
18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
- The house is fully equipped for up to five guests in three bedrooms (double, double plus single & downstairs single room).
- There is a large downstairs shower room, modern dining kitchen with all conveniences which comfortably seats four at the table.
- The sitting room is traditionally furnished with an open fire, freesat TV and well-stocked bookcases.
- The roomy hall has a large desk and there is free Wifi access included in the rental.
- Upstairs are two double bedrooms (one with an additional single bed) with half-coombed ceilings and a large landing with a small sofa.
- There is a large gravelled patio area and garden furniture for dining al fresco.
- Towels and bed linen are included.
- A bucket of coal and kindling are provided for the fire.
- Heating is by electric storage heaters in addition to the open fire.
- There is a large drive with parking for 2-3 vehicles.
- Eden House is in the village of Leurbost, on the Isle of Lewis. Lewis is the largest of the islands that make up the Outer Hebrides.
- There are excellent opportunities for fishing, walking, cycling, birdwatching, exploring the history of the island and just relaxing in this unspoilt environment during your stay.
- The house is centrally located for exploring the island being 7 miles south of Stornoway, 25 miles north of Tarbert in Harris, and 11 miles from the Standing Stones at Callanish. More information about the island is available on the VisitScotland website.
Access to the Isle of Lewis is by car ferry from Ullapool or Skye, or you can fly via Edinburgh, Inverness, Aberdeen or Glasgow. Car hire is available from the airport. We can provide you with links to websites for your travel arrangements if you wish.