Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 star.
Prices: £350 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856781387 or 07833698613
Reload this mapEasterbister Cottage has a rich family history dating back as far as the 1492, with the Laughton family farming the land, giving the cottage a real home-from-home feeling. Located in the parish of holm, Easterbister is your gateway to the churchhill Barriers and the magnificent Italian Chapel, as well as the remains of the scuttled German fleet sank in Scapa Flow.
- A luxury cottage located on a working farm, Easterbister boasts spectacular views in a peaceful location in the heart of Holm.
- There is an abundance of wildlife in the area including birds of prey, rabbits, hares and being situated on a working farm, (depending on the time of year) new born calves and lambs.
- We are in walking distance of local village St.Mary's, which hosts a well stocked shop and post office, restaurant bar and football pitch.
- On arrival guests will be greeted with a welcome pack, including local produce and eggs from our hens when available.
- Renovated to a high modern standard, our cottage offers light and spacious self-catering accommodation, with adjoining conservatory, perfect for relaxing and taking in the rural views.
- Exceptional care is taken to maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the property.
- A stay at Easterbister Cottage will enhance a visit to Orkney and make you want to return over and over again.