East Coldoch Farm,
Sleeps: 4 + travel cot.
Guide dogs only.
Free WiFi in cottage.
Prices from £80 per night (minimum 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Kate Ingle
Tel: 01786 841985
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTen minutes drive from the centre of Stirling, this converted byre offers spacious accommodation furnished to the highest standard. With a South-facing, enclosed garden, Long Barn is a peaceful retreat in a beautiful setting with views over the Ochils and Gargunnock Hills. A superb touring base for Stirling, the Trossachs and central Scotland. Good restaurants 3 miles away.
8 Aug, 15 Aug, 22 Aug, 29 Aug, 5 Sep
Long Barn enjoys its own private garden, patio and parking within the steading at East Coldoch. The cottage is on one level and comprises:
- Sitting/dining room with patio doors onto South-facing decking: TV/DVD, CD/Radio, ipod dock, games cupboard (good library of books, games, films, maps, local history, and toys for younger visitors).
- A well equipped kitchen: Electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, kettle, toaster and fridge.
- Large, fully tiled shower room: Shaving point, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe.
- Twin bedroom with mirrored wardrobe.
- Hairdryer, travel cot, baby bath, high chair, ironing board and iron.
All prices inclusive of Central Heating, Electricity, Bed Linen and Towels. (NB. Cot bedding is not supplied except by special arrangement).
- Fresh flowers and a pot of tea and shortbread to welcome you.
- Outdoor drying.
- Gas BBQ with table and seating.
- Secure storage for bikes etc.
- Perth, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Loch Lomond, all within one hour.
- Golf and fishing widely available locally.
- The Trossachs and The Ochils close by.