DYSON HOUSE BARN
Dyson House Farm,
Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot.
Small pets welcome -
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £295 - £495 pw.
High season £395 - £495 pw.
For further details and brochure please contact:
Marian Clarkson (Mrs)
Tel: 01833 627365
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDyson House Barn, situated between Richmond and Barnard Castle, in open countryside, is a tastefully converted stone barn retaining beamed ceilings and arched windows offering excellent three-bedroom accommodation.
1 Nov, 8 Nov
The ground floor has:
An open staircase leads to:
- Utility room with washer, dryer, deep freeze.
- Large kitchen/dining room with dishwasher, microwave, TV, ECT.
- Large lounge with French windows, electric fire, TV/video and assorted tapes.
- Twin bedroom with TV.
- Large shower room with washbasin and toilet.
- Large landing.
- Two large bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin, both with TVs.
Two pubs, with restaurants, are five minutes walk away. The picturesque market towns of Barnard Castle and Richmond are within eight miles of the barn and offer a wide range of shops, historical attractions and leisure facilities.
- The enclosed patios have garden furniture and barbecue.
- Heating, electricity, linen, and towels are included. Beds all made up for your arrival.
- If you require assistance the owners live in adjacent farmhouse.
- Cot available.
- Small dogs by arrangement - £15 each.
Tesco's will do a drop at The Barn on the day of your arrival.
Teesdale, Cumbria, Yorkshire Dales, Swaledale and York are all within easy reach.
From the visitors book:
- 'best we've ever stayed in'
- 'delightful comfortable accommodation'
- 'a beautiful part of the world, superb cottage'