Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
May - Aug: £275 pw.
Sep - Apr: £240 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01490 460550
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDyffryn Bach is a 109 year old stone-built former stable and outbuilding for Dyffryn Tawel, the main house, and lies within its garden. Several of the rooms have views over open fields and there is a private driveway and ample private parking space. The building has been extensively modernised and decorated, offering a peaceful and comfortable stay near Snowdonia.
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May
The Local Area
The local area has a wealth of attractions including Llangollen steam railway, Bala Lake and railway, the Berwyn Mountains, white water rafting and loads more. The area abounds with wonderful walks, reservoirs and beauty spots. Nearby to the property there is a cafe, a petrol station and a shop which sells many everyday items including food, wines, newspapers and household products.
- There are two double bedrooms, one with TV and both with large cupboard space. A hallway, kitchen, large sitting room, shower room and new conservatory make up the remainder.
- In the sitting room there is a large TV, DVD player and a wood burning stove, as well as a sofa bed which unfurls to sleep two more.
- The shower room has a large shower with access and a turn-down seat for disabled guests.
- There is full oil central heating on a timer, double-glazing, wifi broadband and carpeting throughout.
- The kitchen has a tall fridge/freezer, a washing machine/tumble dryer, an electric oven with top hob, microwave, toaster and cutlery/china/glass for six.
- Included in the price are electricity, bed linen, wood for the stove and oil for the central heating.
- Both double beds have electric blankets.
- Use of the shared garden with the main house is also included.
- One well behaved dog is welcome to meet our own dog Max.