DUNNETT FARM COTTAGES
Sleeps: 2 and 3.
Well behaved dogs welcome at owners responsibility, for £5-£25 per stay.
Low season £220 pw.
High season £375 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr David Dean
Tel: 01934 733023
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDunnett Farm Cottages can be found nestled at the base of Crooks Peak within the grounds of Dunnett Farm. The surrounding area is one of Natural Outstanding Beauty and boasts beautiful views of Wavering Down. These newly converted 1 and 2 bed barns are perfectly located to enjoy rambling across the Mendips, abseiling Cheddar Gorge or walking on Weston Super Mare beach. For those enthusiastic historians Glastonbury Abbey and Tor as well as Wells Cathedral are places not to be missed and easily reached from Dunnett Farm.
10 Dec, 17 Dec
1 Bedroom accommodation:
- Within an easy stroll of about a mile is the White Hart and New Inn Public Houses which provide excellent food or ale, although the barns do have fully equipped kitchens.
- Slightly further a field is the renown Webbington Country Club & Hotel which houses a restaurant, bar and leisure facilities.
- Travel to the Medieval Town Square of Axbridge which is about 2 miles away and the 16th century Inn known as The Lamb might tempt your palette or one of the other 3 eating establishments.
2 Bedroom accommodation:
- Ground floor: Open plan area with a fitted kitchen including washer/dryer, fridge, hob, oven, microwave, dining table with chairs, sofa and TV. Electric heating.
- Upstairs: Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and chest of drawers, ensuite comprising shower, toilet & basin.
- Ground floor: Open plan area with a fitted kitchen including washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, hob, oven, microwave, dining table with chairs, sofa and TV. Electric heating.
- Upstairs: Bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Bedroom 2 with single bed and wardrobe. Bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
- Prices are inclusive of electricity, linen and towels.
- The barns are priced either weekly per barn or short breaks 2/3 nights.
- Both cottages include wireless internet access.