Sorry no pets.
Low season £225 - £275 pw.
High season £300 - £350 pw.
Short breaks 3 days minimum.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07805 255716
Reload this mapPerfect for that romantic getaway, this delightful cottage is situated on the lower slopes of the rolling Sidlaw hills with lovely views of open farmland and woods.
Lovely walks from the cottage or within easy reach in the surrounding countryside. Pitlochry and Dunkeld are a short drive away, as is St Andrews and the wide open beaches of the east coast of Scotland. The hill behind the cottage is the well known Dunsinane of Shakespeare's Macbeth with fabulous views from the top. Scone Palace, Glamis Castle, Blair Atholl Castle and the City of Perth with its parks and gardens are all worth a visit too.
Accommodation and Facilities:
- double bedroom with queensize bed and built-in cupboard, hairdryer
- shower room with whb, WC, shaving point, shower
- open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- adjoining sitting room with wood burning stove, TV/DVD, CD/radio
- Linen and towels included
- A basketful of wood and kindling upon arrival