Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season 350 euro pw.
High season 450 euro pw.
For further details please contact:
Rosie and John-Joe O'Sullivan
Tel: 00353 (0) 66 9479265
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDuchealla House is situated in the most stunnigly beautiful panoramic haven, overlooking the Skellig Rocks and Puffin Island. It is close to Finian's Bay - famous for its wind surfing and diving facilities. Further facilities available are: angling (sea and lake), cycling, golf, walking, horse riding and many more.
30 Aug, 13 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
The accommodation consists of:
- 3 bedrooms, (1 double, 1 singe and 1 with 3 single beds).
- 1 full bathroom.
- Modern kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, micro wave etc.
- Dining room with solid fuel stove (turf supplied).
- Sitting room with open turf fire and tv.
- There is an oil fired central heating system.
- All rooms have breath taking sea and mountain views.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.