DRWS Y MOR
7 Mariners Court,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 - £375 pw.
High season £400 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01407 740401
Drws y Mor is situated in a small cul de sac in the heart of the popular seaside village of Trearddur Bay. It lies only 100 metres from the large sandy beach in the main bay and close to shops in the village.
- Sleeps 6.
- Ground floor - 2 bedrooms (double, twin), bathroom (bath, shower) and cloakroom with freezer.
- First floor - fully fitted kitchen / diner, lounge with colour TV, video and freeview, mini Hi Fi.
- Second floor - large attic double bedroom, with TV, sofas, and bathroom.
- Full gas central heating.
- Small, enclosed, private rear garden with patio, table and chairs.
Trearddur Bay has a village store, Spar, and a number of pub / hotels and restaurants. Holyhead and its ferry port, with daily sailings to Ireland is only 3 miles away. The area is superb for walking, diving, sailing, sea and lake fishing, has a local 9 hole pitch and putt course and an 18 hole golf course only a mile away.