Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £200 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01478 612356
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSecluded traditional croft cottage, sleeps 2 - either double (king size bed) or twin bedded. This cosy cottage has an open fire as well as central heating. Just 3 miles outside the island's main village of Portree, Drumuie Cottage is situated on the beautiful Isle of Skye in the Scottish Highlands.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
- Imagine getting away from it all to a quiet rural setting with sheep and cows in the fields and lapwings calling overhead. Outside your window you may see hares, herons and deer.
- Down the glen are views across to Portree and the bay, with the Isle of Raasay in the distance, and the majestic Trotternish Ridge in the north.
- In the traditional Gaelic speaking crofting community of Drumuie you also have the opportunity to see a working croft in action - a particular delight at lambing time.
- The Isle of Skye "Eilean a Cheo" (the Misty Isle in Gaelic) is an all year round destination where you can appreciate the changing colours of the landscape as the seasons herald different wild flowers, heathers and wildlife. Just remember to pack your camera!
- As well as offering you an ideal rural location, Drumuie Cottage is minutes away from the island's main village of Portree, making it easy for you to enjoy your holiday with access to life's necessities (such as supermarkets, banks and garages) as well as a choice of restaurants, cafes and hotel bars, a small cinema (Aros) and the Visitor Information Centre.