DRUMMOND STREET APARTMENT
Sleeps 2 - 4 (+2).
Sorry no pets.
Prices from £480 pw.
Short breaks - please ask.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01573 225028
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDrummond Street Apartment is situated in the heart of Edinburgh, on the third floor of a recently refurbished red sandstone schoolhouse.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
Two apartments Drummond sleeping 2-6.
- Drummond apartment has a central location in the Old Town of Edinburgh - 5 minute walk to Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle.
- Recently refurbished apartment with a huge arched window which bathes the apartment with natural light.
- Free and secure private parking with a lift from the car park to the apartment.
- Wifi and TV. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Open plan kitchen \ sitting room.
Grass market apartment sleeps 2+2 and only two streets away. Grass market can be viewed on my website (click our website button above).
To make a booking please go to my website where there is a booking on line facility.
- Bathroom with a bath and overhead shower, with luxury l'occitane.
- Twin bed room.
- Open plan kitchen / sitting room with the beautiful Arch window.
- The sitting room has two large leather sofas which recline very comfortable after a busy day in the city. Large screen TV.
- The kitchen is well equipped with an electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble drier.
- The bed is made up and fluffy towels are provided.
- On the mezzanine level there is a double room above the kitchen/sitting room.
- The bed is prepared and fluffy towels are provided. Through this room is a small hall and off this hall is a shower room with luxury l'occitane and a small twin room with towels.
- The apartment is between the Geography department and Law buildings and a few minutes walk from Edinburgh University's George Square, the Festival theatre, the old and new museums, the law courts and the Royal Mile.
- Edinburgh Castle, Waverley Station and Princes Street take around 15 minutes to walk.
- Wonderful restaurants and coffee shops all around.