Mill O' Hill, Nairn, Moray Firth
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Pets welcome (rules apply!).
Low season £320 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Roger Milton or Vicki Mackinnon
Tel: 01667 453087
Fax: 01667 453825
Reload this mapDrumduan Mill is a sympathetically restored and converted Corn Mill in a quiet rural position. It is 2 miles East of Nairn, and half an hour's drive from Inverness.
The accommodation is on three floors:
- The entrance hall has an adjoining toilet/shower room.
- The main living/dining area is open plan with a polished wooden floor, exposed stone walls, large woodburning stove, television and video player.
- Stairs lead up from here to a balcony area with double bed.
- The kitchen has a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Downstairs are 2 bedrooms - the larger one featuring the internal pitwheel and has a double bed. The second smaller bedroom has two single beds.
- The downstairs bathroom/toilet is particularly attractive and includes a large Victorian porcelain bath.
- The utility area is also downstairs and has a washing machine and Butler sink unit. A large adjoining coat/boot room has an external door.
- Oil-fired central heating throughout.
- Woodburning stove.
- Logs, fuel and electricity are included.
- Linen is provided (please bring own towels).
- Unlimited Hi-Speed WiFi and Broadband available at the property.
50% deposit on booking, balance on arrival.The county town of Nairn is both an excellent base for touring the Highlands, Moray and Speyside and itself offers a wide range of quality recreational facilities:
- 2 Championship golf links (inlcuding the venue of the 1999 Walker Cup).
- All weather tennis courts at Nairn Sports Club.
- Attractive harbour/marina and Links recreational area.
- Extensive sandy beaches.