704 Feeny Road,
Sleeps: 4/5 +cot (in each of 3 cottages).
N.Ireland Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Low season £305 - £345 pw.
Mid season £350 - £370 pw.
High season £405 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Sarah and Chris Sloan
Tel and Fax: 028-7778-1224
Reload this mapDrumcovitt is ideally situated - approx 1 hour's drive from Belfast, 20 mintues from Derry City - a few more to Donegal. The Sperrins rise in front of you. North for 30 minutes and you are on mile upon mile of glorious sandy beaches at Benone and Magilligan. Visit the amazing Giants Causeway, the Fermanagh lakes and then return each night to the comfort and warmth of Drumcovitt.
Drumcovitt Barn has been skilfully converted into three cottages, each equipped and furnished to a high standard with:
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/tumble dryer, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, hairdryer, Freeview TV, DVD player and WiFi broadband internet access.
- There is oil central heating controlled by thermostat and time switch.
- Electricity costs are included in the price.
- Additional children's equipment available upon request includes baby monitor, highchair, playpen, cot, steriliser, stairgate, etc. Please confirm availability when booking.
Complimentary use of a laptop (subject to availability) and a locally produced timber activity trail, sympathetically developed to be in keeping with part of Drumcovitt's large, established garden and featuring a 'mini' Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge.
Foyle Cottage (sleeps 5)
Faughan Cottage (sleeps 4)
- Has wheelchair access to the open plan kitchen / diner / sitting room which has a wood burning stove, TV and double doors opening to the patio.
- There is a ground floor twin bedded room with level access shower.
- Upstairs has bathroom (shower over), and a bedroom with a double bed and a single bed.
Roe Loft (sleeps 4)
- Has open plan kitchen / diner / sitting room with TV, wood burning stove and doors opening onto a patio.
- Upstairs the double bedroom has an ensuite shower.
- There is also a twin bedded room.
- Bathroom with shower over.
- Has a first floor open plan kitchen / diner / sitting area with built in electric fire and window seat.
- The twin and double bedrooms share a bathroom (shower over).
- The ground floor has a toilet, space for rods, clubs etc and the washer/tumble dryer.
- Car Parking space at the end of the Barn gives level access to Foyle Cottage. There are either two steps or a slope from the parking areas to Faughan and Roe.
- Cycles may be stored in a locked shed.
- There is a drying room for outdoor clothes.
- In the Games Room there is a table tennis table, and toys suitable for toddlers.