35B Bridge Street,
Pets by prior agreement only.
Low season: £250 - £350 pw.
High season: £350 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01261 818338 or 07947671769
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDriftin Cottage has been newly refurbished to a high standard, and is fully equipped for a hassle free and relaxing holiday. A sandy beach is a pebble's throw away and local amenities, including cafes, shops, banks and pubs are in the immediate vicinity.
10 Oct, 17 Oct, 24 Oct, 31 Oct, 7 Nov, 14 Nov
The Banffshire coast boasts some of the most beautiful coastline in Scotland and offers a wide range of activities to cater for all tastes and abilities. Golf, fishing, walking and boat trips are available locally. A short distance along the coast is a large nature reserve which is a popular nesting ground for puffins and gannets. Dolphins and seals are frequent visitors to the many local bays found along the immediate shoreline. The are provides excellent access to the Whisky Trail and Cairngorm National Park.
- The cottage, which is situated in a quiet courtyard, offers two bedrooms, one double and one twin, so sleeps 4.
- All towels, bed linen and electricity are included and a welcome pack is supplied with those essentials to help you settle in immediately.
- Spacious, open plan living room and kitchen on the first floor.
- Both bedrooms and bathroom are on the ground floor.
- Bathroom has a full sized bath with overhead electric shower.
- Electricity, central heating, bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome pack supplied.
- Freeview TV, DVD player, Radio/CD player and a variety of DVD's available.
- Games, cards and reading material supplied.