Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 4 Stars.
Price range £395 - £445 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01547 540446
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDower Cottage is a lovely stone built, oak beamed cottage just outside the Roman village of Leintwardine set on a peaceful country lane, with magnificent views over the glorious unspoilt surrounding countryside.
- The property is centrally heated throughout.
- The comfortable sitting room has a woodburning stove set in a large stone fireplace, new Freeview HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player. Also portable speaker dock for iPod and iPhone.
- The large kitchen/breakfast room has an electric oven with grill and hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and microwave oven.
- Upstairs comprises a double bedroom, twin bedroom, large landing and bathroom with WC, washbasin and bath with electric shower over.
Included in the price
- There is an attractive cottage garden with seating area, plus a further large garden immediately opposite.
- Chairs, table, barbecue all supplied for al-fresco meals!
- Welcome hamper on arrival including wine, bread, butter, milk, tea, coffee, preserve and new laid eggs from our own free range hens.
- All linen, towels, electricity and oil included.
- A full basket of logs included.
- Walkers can enjoy the scenery from the miles of footpaths beginning almost from the doorstep.
- Ludlow, with its wealth of wonderful restaurants and its famous festivals of food, arts and literature is just eight miles away.
- The village of Leintwardine with all its amenities is within easy walking distance.