Each cottage sleeps 4 (+ 1 on put-up bed).
One cot available in each cottage.
Well behaved pets welcome.
Visit England: 4 star.
Low season £490 per week.
High season £590 per week.
Two nights £290.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01827 899849 or 07973 680840
Reload this mapA pair of beautiful 2 bedroom barn conversions offering very comfortable 4 star self-catering accommodation. They have scenic views of the countryside, whilst being strategically located in the heart of the Midlands.
- The Stables and The Granary are based at Donative Farm, a working family farm with horses and traditional beef cattle.
- Both cottages are fully equipped with everything you may need for your stay including towels, bed linen, cot, high-chair and free Wi-Fi.
- They both have a double bedroom upstairs with an en-suite bathroom and a downstairs bedroom which can be a double or a twin.
- Enjoy the panoramic views from the garden or have a BBQ on the patio.
- There is plenty for children to do in the local area including Skytrail, Cadburys World, Conkers, Twycross Zoo and Thomas Land at Drayton Manor for which we sell tickets at a reduced rate.
- It is an ideal location for pub lunches, country walks along footpaths or the Coventry canal, bird watching at Alvecote or Kingsbury Water Park and also fishing in the River Anker.