THE DOLLS HOUSE
13 High Street,
Sleeps: 2 (+ child on truckle bed).
Low season: £250 - £325 pw.
Mid season: £295 - £375 pw.
High season: £325 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01462 491035 or 07985 315632
Last minute vacancies during weeks:The Dolls House is a recently renovated cottage close to the quay in Blakeney.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 24 May
- The cottage has one bedroom which sleeps 2 in one double bed with a truckle bed for a child or a travel cot if requested. The bed is be made up with fresh white linen ready for guests arrival and towels are provided.
- The bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle.
- The kitchen is well equipped with cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and kettle. A small utility area has a washing machine and freezer. There is also a breakfast bar.
- The living room has TV, DVD and small iPod dock. The log burner, complete with a supply of logs makes the cottage a cosy place to return to after a walk on the marshes!
- Outside there is a very small enclosed courtyard with table and chairs.
- The village of Blakeney has a couple of good pubs, both of which serve food, The Moorings cafe - also serves food in the evenings. The Blakeney deli provides great foodie treats and croissants can be ordered daily, while the Spar shop provides for everyday needs.
- Blakeney is an ideal place from which to explore the North Norfolk coast. The sandy beaches of Holkham and Wells are close by and for walkers can be reached by the coastal path from Blakeney. The area is a haven for bird watchers and seal trips run from nearby Morston.
- Farther afield there are the stately homes of Houghton and Sandringham and the National Trust properties of Felbrigg and Blickling.
- The town of Holt provides a variety of individual shops and the 'Poppy line' steam trains run from Holt to the seaside town of Sheringham.