DOLGOCH MILL HOLIDAY COTTAGES
up to 3 adults and 5 adults.
Total capacity sleeps 11.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Star.
Prices £220 - £480 per cottage per week.
Short breaks available - please contact us for prices.
For further details please contact:
John & Viv McVittie
Tel: 01559 371380
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPart of a former Victorian woollen mill, Spinner's and Weaver's Cottages each provide comfortable accommodation for up to 3 adults, and Waterwheel Cottage can sleep 5, all in a delightful setting.
29 Aug, 5 Sep
Accommodation and Facilities
- Situated in Drefelin, a small village about halfway between Carmarthen and Cardigan, Dolgoch Mill Holiday Cottages are ideally located for days out in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire offering numerous and varied activities and attractions including: walking, riding, golf, fishing, canoeing, dry-skiing, lovely beaches, boat trips, steam railways, amusement parks etc.
- Alternatively guests can relax in our peaceful gardens and listen to the babbling Nant Bargod stream and the birds singing, watch for buzzards and even red kites soaring overhead or take a stroll to the nearby village of Drefach Velindre and visit the National Woollen Museum.
- All cottages have fully equipped kitchens and the lounges have Freesat TV, DVD, Radio and CD player. VCR in Weavers and Spinners.
- There is a video / book / games library situated in the guests' laundry room - together with WiFi availability.
- Short breaks are also available - please contact us for prices.
- Whatever the size of your group, please contact us and we will be happy to advise which cottage or cottages would be most suitable for you.
- We have additional private bedrooms available in our main house which may be available for additional adults in your group.