Dockens Water, Linwood, The New Forest, Hampshire BH24 3QY
Sleeps 2 - 4.
Pets by agreement.
Horses welcome at separate surcharge.
Low season £400 - £550 per wk.
High season £500 - £700 per wk.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07770 586531
For tariffs and booking form please click on the Noticeboard button below.
More photos also available (click owner's website button).
Reload this mapA magnificent setting in a remote corner of the New Forest and accessible by Forest track. The property is situated within the curtailage of the main house being 'Dockens Water' that takes its name from the brook that flows through the property.
- The cottage has a Southern Colonial veranda with outstanding views of the Forest.
- The cottage is ideally suited for couples.
- Guests have the use during the summer of the heated Swimming pool, Sauna and grass Tennis court (subject to weather) in conjunction with the owners.
- The area is of outstanding natural beauty and offers wonderful walks and rides.
- The historic Market towns of Fordingbridge, Ringwood and Lyndhurst are all within about 6 miles.
- The area has a number of rural pubs, restaurants and local shops.
The situation is extremely romantic.
Please click website button for more photos.Availability:
The cottage is available by the week, commencing on the respective Friday, however reservations may be made for Friday to Mondays and Mondays to Friday.
- One Main bedroom with a double bed.
- Large sitting room, with a large double sofa bed, and open plan dining area.
- The sitting room has large French windows that open onto a large veranda with outstanding views of the moor beyond.
- Large shower, washbasin and WC.
- Kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, microwave and cooker.
- Television with DVD and VHS.
- Music system.
- Bed Linen and Towels.
- Ample parking.
- Use of utility room.
- Poor mobile phone signal, which improves significantly within 100 yards of the cottage.